Rules, FAQ and Calender for Masters Touch USJ
Frequently Asked Question
1. Why when I have 3, 4 or 5 lessons in a month I am still paying the same fee?
Fees are on 12 months calendar basis. We took the liberty to provide you with a calendar with 46 teaching weeks to give you the maximum amount of teaching days. So regardless of if there are 3,4 or 5 teaching days in a month you always pay the same amount. It is an easier, more efficient, effective, and fair method that has been adopted by most music schools and teachers. If you divide 46 lessons into 12 months you get 3.83 lessons per month.
Terms and Conditions for All Students
1) Fees are on 12 months calendar basis and payable on the first lesson of each month. No reduction for non-attendance and all holidays. Online bank transfer & Cheque payable to : Masters Touch Conservatory of Music AC No : Maybank 512361169541, include student’s name(s) email address : [email protected]
2) Registration fee is non-refundable.
3) There will be no classes on Term-break & designated Public Holidays as per our school calendar.
4) To terminate lessons a student must provide one month written notice.
5) Students who stops lesson for 2 months without written information, their deposit will be forfeited and must re-enroll to resume lessons. Registration fees will be charged accordingly.
6) Students unable to attend lessons for a month due to family vacation, study leaves or any reasons have to pay 50% of their fee if they wish to reserve / hold their time slot.
7) Upon completion or withdrawal the deposit will be used as the last month’s lesson fee. Note: All Deposit must be claim within two month of withdrawal.
8) Deposit will be topped up when the tuition fee is upgraded.
9) All books ordered must be paid in full before being released to the student.
10) School reserves the right to stop student from attending lessons if the fee has not been paid. Grace period given is one month only.
11) Management reserve the right to make any amendments or changes to the fee structure / Terms & Condition at any time with or without prior notice.
Private Lessons : Replacement / Make-up classes
1) Students intending to change lesson time for the week, they must notify the school at least 24 hours prior to lesson day.
2) No replacement lesson will be given if student cancel class on the lesson day.
3) Replacements classes mutually agreed upon is final and absent means lessons forfeited.
4) All replacement classes must be settled within one month period.
Orffie Friends : Early Childhood
1) Orffie Friends Music Program: CD Packs are compulsory. (Only Siblings can share/transferred to)
2) No replacement for group classes
3) The school reserves the right to transfer or combine or dissolve a class.
Copyright © 2021 Masters Touch Conservatory of Music.
USJ9 HQ 016-3339953 | Email: [email protected]
Mont Kiara Branch 016-7396223 | Email: [email protected]